As a PhD student on NLP, my research mainly focuses on entity-based coherence modeling. It also deals with interpretability and efficiency of neural models.
- Topic: Entity-based coherence modeling -- What is the meaning of well-written texts?
- Conducting research at Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
- Advisor: Prof. Michael Strube
- Best Graduation Assignment Award: Detecting Counter Attack through Trajectory Analysis in Soccer Video
- Project: Efficient transformer architecture for pre-training audio language models
- Org: Generative AI
- Project: Intepretability of neural models with attention and grammatical information
- Org: Natural language understanding - skill routing
- Project: Multi-Document Summarization with External Knowledge; Tobias Falke, Prof. Iryna Gurevych [slides]
- Project: iASIS Knowledge Graph; Prof. Soren Auer
- Task: Data analysis for computer security; network traffic, web-page, and audio data
- Public: Leading to publish 3 US patents of systems and 2 research papers as the first author
- Peer Reviewer EMNLP21∼, ACL21∼, COLING20∼, CODI20∼
- Service Publicity Chair: EACL24